Eban Village Aparments


3203 Park Row Ave.
Dallas, TX 75215 (Dallas County)
Interim Community Director, Paula Johnson

I have a disability, and need a modification made to the unit. Can this be done?

This can be done, but the federal government states that these accommodations may need to be paid for by the resident.

Category: General

← FAQs